Mouser Electronics, Inc., the industry’s leading New Product Introduction (NPI) distributor with the widest selection of semiconductors and electronic components, added 59 new manufacturers to its industry-leading line card during 2022, significantly expanding product choices for design engineers and purchasing professionals around the world. By offering customers a wide selection of the most advanced technologies, Mouser helps designers avoid costly redesigns, manufacturing delays or even the termination of a project.
Mouser works closely with its 1,200+ manufacturer partners to provide the fastest and easiest access to the industry’s newest components. Throughout 2022, as many companies faced supply chain challenges, semiconductor and electronic component manufacturers counted on Mouser to successfully help them introduce their products into the global marketplace
“Mouser is uniquely focused on offering our customers the widest selection of the latest technologies and products from the top electronic component manufacturers,” said Jeff Newell, Mouser Electronics’ Senior Vice President of Products. “Adding this significant number of new suppliers reinforces Mouser’s reputation as a one-stop shop for all the board-level components and associated development tools necessary for total project design.”
Among the new manufacturer partners Mouser added in 2022 are:
- Allegro MicroSystems, a global leader in power and sensing solutions for motion control and energy-efficient systems.
- Kingston, a leading global manufacturer of memory and storage solutions. Kingston supplies memory devices to top-tier data centers, cloud providers and PC manufacturers, as well as companies developing the next trends in smart devices.
- Amphenol LTD, part of the family of companies that form the Amphenol Corporation, offers manufacturing services for an extensive range of connectors and interconnect solutions, including over-molding, cable assembly and electronic packaging.
- Menlo Micro, a manufacturer responsible for creating an entirely new category of electronic switches for RF, microwave, millimeter wave, AC/DC power solutions and much more.
- Advanced Photonix, a leading supplier of optoelectronic sensors, devices, and instruments used by test and measurement, process control, medical, telecommunication and defense markets.
For more information on Mouser’s newest manufacturer partners, go to https://www.mouser.com/new-manufacturer/.
To see the latest products available from Mouser, visit https://www.mouser.com/new/.
As a global authorized distributor, Mouser offers the world’s widest selection of the newest semiconductors and electronic components — in stock and ready to ship™. Mouser’s customers can expect 100% certified, genuine products that are fully traceable from each of its manufacturer partners. To help speed customers’ designs, Mouser’s website hosts an extensive library of technical resources, including a Technical Resource Center, along with product data sheets, supplier-specific reference designs, application notes, technical design information, engineering tools and other helpful information.
Engineers can stay abreast of today’s exciting product, technology and application news through Mouser’s complimentary e-newsletter. Mouser’s email news and reference subscriptions are customizable to the unique and changing project needs of customers and subscribers. No other distributor gives engineers this much customization and control over the information they receive. Learn about emerging technologies, product trends and more by signing up today at https://sub.info.mouser.com/subscriber.