Mouser Electronics, Inc., the authorized global distributor with the newest semiconductors and electronic components, stocks the newest products and solutions from Amphenol Corporation, a global leader in the interconnect industry. Mouser offers the full suite of products from Amphenol and 41 of its divisions, with more than 49,600 products currently available.
The following are just a few of the popular Amphenol products available from Mouser:
- Amphenol Advanced Sensors NovaSensor NPI-19 digital I²C pressure sensors incorporate state-of-the-art IsoSensor technology with I²C interface protocols for ideal performance and cost. They are designed to operate in hostile environments while providing the outstanding sensitivity, linearity, and hysteresis of a silicon sensor.
- Amphenol ICC Minitek MicroSpaceXS™ connectors are available with tin- or gold-plated connections and offer a 1.27 mm pitch with a 4 A current rating per contact. The connectors meet LV214 Severity-3 and USCAR-T2V2 specifications, making them ideal for a variety of automotive applications such as lighting, infotainment, HVAC, battery management, and cameras and sensors.
- Amphenol RF FAKRA-to-SMA 50Ω automotive cable assemblies combine the automotive industry-standard FAKRA connector with the popular SMA connector designed to accommodate applications such as antennas, RFID and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). The cable assemblies are available in a wide variety of standard lengths on flexible RG-58 and RG-174 cables and offer reliable electric performance up to 3 GHz.
- Amphenol Sine Systems AT Series™ LED connectors are a highly visible, field-serviceable solution available in a 12 V and/or 24 V LED plug option. The connectors offer quick visual verification of power to reduce troubleshooting time.
- Amphenol Socapex MDP FTV Mini DisplayPort connection system uses a Tri-Start threaded coupling mechanism (MIL-DTL-38999 series III type) to connect the two plug and receptacle parts. This solution allows users to insert a standard Mini DisplayPort cord set into a metallic plug to protect it from shock, dust, and fluids.
Over the past decade, Mouser has received numerous awards from Amphenol Corporation and its subsidiaries. In addition to receiving the 2020, 2019 and 2018 Best High Service Digital Performance Awards from Amphenol Corporation, Mouser received 2018 Distributor of the Year awards from Amphenol SV Microwave and Amphenol Industrial. Mouser also previously received Amphenol Corporation’s 2015 Best Global Performance Award in conjunction with TTI, Inc., as well as major global awards from Amphenol companies in 2013 and 2014.
To learn more about all of the Amphenol products available from Mouser, visit https://www.mouser.com/manufacturer/amphenol/.
As a global authorized distributor, Mouser offers the world’s widest selection of the newest semiconductors and electronic components — in stock and ready to ship™. Mouser’s customers can expect 100% certified, genuine products that are fully traceable from each of its manufacturer partners. To help speed customers’ designs, Mouser’s website hosts an extensive library of technical resources, including a Technical Resource Center, along with product data sheets, supplier-specific reference designs, application notes, technical design information, engineering tools and other helpful information.
Engineers can stay abreast of today’s exciting product, technology and application news through Mouser’s complimentary e-newsletter. Mouser’s email news and reference subscriptions are customizable to the unique and changing project needs of customers and subscribers. No other distributor gives engineers this much customization and control over the information they receive. Learn about emerging technologies, product trends and more by signing up today at https://sub.info.mouser.com/subscriber.