The newly cost-effective DC/DC converter VCB/VCF Series features superior performance, small size, and high power density to support the development of the 5G industry.
1) Superior performance and high reliability
These series meet IEC/UL/EN62368 and DOSA standards, with a wide operating temperature range of -40℃ to +100℃, excellent performance, isolation voltage of 1500VDC, ripple and noise as low as 100mV, efficiency up to 93%. Its light-load (10%) efficiency is as high as 85%, and the no-load loss is as low as 0.96W, which can greatly reduce the standby power consumption of the whole system.
2) Adaptable to different application environments with complete protections
In addition, these modules are painted with conformal coating to protect the circuit board from the erosion of bad conditions. And its multiple protections of input under-voltage, over-current, short-circuit, etc. can effectively prevent unnecessary losses caused by abnormal operation of customer systems or equipment.
The modules can be widely used in industrial control, electric power, instrumentation, telecommunication, and others.
Typical application: optical module switching system, server, base station, relay system, etc.
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ to +85℃/-40℃ to +100℃.
- Efficiency up to 93%
- Ripple and noise as low as 100mV
- EMI performance meets CISPR32/EN55032 ClassA.
- Meets IEC/UL/EN62368 and DOSA standards
For more information, please visit www.mornsun-power.com